Enjoy a movie under the stars at our classic Drive-In theatre from 1957! It’s the last of its kind on Cape Cod, and one of about 300 left in the country. Come delight in this one-of-a-kind movie experience!
Mini Golf Now Open!!! Play a round before the show!!!
Box office opens at 6:30
Thurs 7/29 thru Thurs 8/5
(PG-13) Approx. 8:05PM
(PG-13) Approx. 10:15PM
Friday 8/6 thru Wednesday 8/11
(PG-13) Approx. 8:00PM
ESCAPE ROOM: TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
(PG-13) Approx. 10:05PM
Advanced tickets polices, please read:
- TICKETS ARE SOLD AT THE BOX OFFICE IF WE ARE NOT SOLD OUT (for 2021 with the lifting of restrictions, sellouts less likely). All major credit cards accepted.
- Tickets are put up for sale only 3-5 days in advance.
- Advanced ticket sales are final, no refunds including for bad weather anticipated or not.
- Tickets are available for the co-feature only on site 10 to 0 minutes before the start of the second movie.
- The transaction and associated $2.00 transaction fee will count as one vehicle for the purpose of reserving a vehicle space at the Drive In at for the Showtime and Date purchased. ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER ONLINE PURCHASE. Repeat the process for additional vehicle(s). Each person must ultmately have a ticket.
- You may purchase tickets for additional persons in your vehicle (up to the legal capacity of the vehicle) at the drive in box office upon arrival.
- For the fastest contactless experience, please print your confirmation page. If you are unable, phone scans work best with night mode off and screen brightness on maximum.
- All Parking is designated.
Frequently Asked Questions
& Other important Information
Tips for coming to the DRIVE-IN!
The ticket booth is advance ticket sales only.[/expand]
In order to try to give every customer a good view, we split up parking by car size. (Please note, it is at the discretion of the field crew and management to determine where your vehicle can park.)
These policies may change due to Covid-19 regulations
- Yellow poles: Make up most of the field and are for crossovers, SUV’s, minivans, trucks, and other vehicles of similar height, and also for smaller vehicles with cargo or equipment on the roof.
- Green poles: Located in the very back row and along the side edges, anyone can park here, but mainly they’re for very large vehicles (ie. conversion vans) as well as large vehicles with any cargo, equipment, or racks on the roof (ie. an SUV with a cargo shell).
- White poles: Located in rows 3 through 5, this small section is reserved specifically for standard sized cars: sedans, coupes, convertibles, and some station wagons.
- Camper parking: In the very back (farthest from the screen) is a section for campers. An attendant can help you park.
This station allows you to hear the movie through your car speakers and provides the best sound quality. Worried about running out your car battery? See the next tip!
If using the radio to listen to the movie, you’ll need to know how to keep it on while keeping off headlights and other accessories in your vehicle– you may need your car manual for that. Additionally, every car has its quarks with headlights, alarm systems, automatic doors, interior lights, etc. It’s best to have the most accurate info handy to solve issues fast.
Relax and enjoy the show!!
Prices are per person:
Online Fee $2.00 per transaction (Car)
General Admission (12-61): $15.00
Children (4-11): $10.00
Senior Citizens (62+): $12.00
Little ones 3 & under Free! (at DRIVE-IN ONLY)
*Prices subject to change*