We will be set-up for the season 2021 the same way as we did for 2020.
Covid 19 practices:
- Each and every vendor will have at least one space between each other. one car may fill the space but NO selling anything around the car. It needs to be dead space
- Everyone is requested to wear a mask vendor and buyer alike.
- Where there are cones no one is to park they are being used for social distancing should there be lines for restrooms.
- If you can’t follow these rules you will be asked to leave and possibly not allowed back.
All spaces are $30 each Sat/Sun, $25 other days.
What you need:
Every Vendor has to fill out the Vendor Agreement form once or a Sellers permit every time. Which includes Name, address, Mass. Sales I.D. number and signature also your auto make and your plate number. If you fill out and sign the Agreement form you will be given a personal I.D. number that you can use any other time you come to sell for this season and will only have to fill that out the one time each year.
10×10 Pop-up tents and umbrellas are allowed, but need to be weighted down at all times (we have some strong cross winds that make umbrellas that are not weighted down go flying)—
What you get:
Most spaces are 22 ft. long, none are smaller than 18 ft. does not include tables and sorry we do not have tables to rent.
We will be arranged on both sides of the snack-bar and be in every other space and everyone will be facing the same way. We would like vendors and buyers alike to wear masks for the protection of all. Attendants will be able to park you in a space.
When to come:
Vendors must arrive between 7-8am, please line up on right side of driveway entrance. We have virtual unlimited spaces for vendors, so reservations not needed nor taken. We open to the public official at 8am so we like to have all the vendors in by 8-8:30 at the latest.
We will be in the outside parking lot(s) starting March 27th for Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) Inside the drive-in starting May 29th (we hope to before this but we can't promise) We will do Monday Holidays: May 31st, September 6st and October 11th. Wednesday and Thursdays June 30th through August 26th
(May & June)
|Saturday & Sunday||Inside Drive-In area|
(July & August)
|Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday||Inside Drive-In|
(September to Columbus Day weekend)
|Saturday, & Sunday||Inside Drive-In|
|Winter (October thru most of May)||closed as of 11/1/20|
Wendy Wiley (508) 349-0541 ext 813
Flea Market Rules To Be Followed By All Vendors
- Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 101, we are required to obtain each vendor’s name (or business entity name) and a Tax Identification Number which is supplied by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts at the website: https://mtc.dor.state.ma.us/mtc/_/#5 address, and a description of items sold also signature. You are required to collect and remit sales tax. Please consult with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.
- Sale or Swap of explosives, firearms, ammunition, inflammable, alcoholic beverages, or items of any obscene or pornographic nature are not permitted.
- Seller must collect taxes where applicable.
- Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Licensor and Owner of the premises against all claims for injury and damage to persons and property arising out of, or in any way related to seller’s operations, including all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees incurred by or on account of Licensor or Owner. We are not responsible for injuries caused by others or injury to persons entering these premise. Also, we are not responsible for damage or loss due to fire, theft, breakage, or collision. Articles left in cars at owner’s risk.
- Absolutely no sale of tobaccos, candy, soft drinks, ice cream or any other foods without permission from the Management.
- The Management reserves the right to eliminate any items from sale or swap and/or the manner in which anything is displayed.
- Area and theater grounds must be vacated by 5:30 p.m.
- The Management reserves the right to designate vehicle placement.
- The management is not responsible for supplying any electrical service, tables, or display material.
- The management is also not responsible for impacts due to weather events.
- Sellers are asked to remain set up until at least 3 p.m. Whenever possible, let attendant know upon arrival if you have to leave early.
- Each vendor is required to keep their own area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, boxes or cartons on the premises.
- Mini-bike or go-cart demonstrations are strictly forbidden.
- Reasonable care and protection is given to property and people on our premises.
- We reserve the right to vacate for just cause
VIOLATORS OF THESE RULES WILL BE BARRED FROM FLEA MARKET PREMISES.
Q: Do I need to reserve a spot
A: No you need to fill out a short form at the ticket booth or if you are planning on coming more than a couple of times we have a vendor agreement that can be filled out . You will get a number you can use use to show that you have official filled the agreement out after that if need will be instructed where to go to be parked. We do have reserved spots that people reserve for the whole season. We have select spots that are available.
Q: When do you let people in?
A: Reserves start come in starting at 5am Non reserve we let in approx. at 7am the public is welcome at any time official we open at 8am.
Q: Do I really need a tax I.D. number?
A: We suggest that everyone get a tax I.D. but you can use your social security number. One or the other has to be used.
Q: How do I get to go in early to set up?
A: We have reserved vendors that reserve the same spot for the whole season for a fee. Our end spots(which are very few left) are $160 and the inside spots are $80 for the season. You still pay the normal fees daily but get to come in any time after 5:30am.
Q: If I become a reserved vendor how do I go about doing so?
A: You will need to talk to Wendy and she will be able to show you where the available spots are. If a vendor that is next to you and you know or a worker knows that aren’t or will not be coming on that specific day a reserved vendor has the right before anyone else to slide down into their spot. The benefit to that is that if you are near a end you will be able to move into that spot at least for that day.
Q: What do we do if we are by ourselves and want to get lunch
A: Sorry but we can not sit in your booth for you. In June, July and August we offer lunch delivery. (We will make it known if it isn’t available on a specific day) The workers come around approx. at 10:45 and takes up to an hour for delivery.