Enjoy a movie under the stars at our classic Drive-In theatre from 1957! It’s the last of its kind on Cape Cod, and one of about 300 left in the country. Come delight in this one-of-a-kind movie experience!
One transaction per car please!
Showtimes released for sale 2-3 days in advance online.
Advanced tickets highly recommended due to reduced capacity
*Advanced tickets are not available for co-feature only, sold on site, just arrive 10 to 0 minutes before co-feature starts
Early arrival recommended for best spots –
Box office opens at 6:30pm
Scroll down for COVID-19 temp rules
Fri, Sat, & Sun, 8/7 thru 8/9:
GHOSTBUSTERS (1984) (PG)
THE KARATE KID (PG)
Mon 8/10 & Tues 8/11:
DIRTY DANCING (PG-13)
Wed 8/12 & Thurs 8/13:
INSIDE OUT (PG)
STAR WARS: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (PG)
RULES/POLICIES FOR 2020 (Subject to change)
- NO REFUNDS OR PASSES AFTER PURCHASE MADE FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING FOR BAD WEATHER ANTICIPATED OR NOT
- TICKETS VALID ONLY FOR SHOWTIME & THEATRE PURCHASED
- You must wear a mask when visiting the bathroom and snack bar, and anytime Social Distancing cannot be practiced.
- You must always practice social distancing
- All Parking is designated and generally every other space with the driver’s door close to a speaker
- Cars cannot be directly next to each other even if part of same quarantine unit
- Regular Restrooms are open
- Access to order from the Snack Bar is in the fenced in front area of the building, right side.
- Playground & Picnic areas are closed
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, YOU MUST LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND
Scroll down for:
Frequently Asked Questions
& Other important Information
Tips for coming to the DRIVE-IN!
The ticket booth is advance ticket sales only.[/expand]
In order to try to give every customer a good view, we split up parking by car size. (Please note, it is at the discretion of the field crew and management to determine where your vehicle can park.)
These policies may change for the 2020 season Please take notice!
- Yellow poles: Make up most of the field and are for crossovers, SUV’s, minivans, trucks, and other vehicles of similar height, and also for smaller vehicles with cargo or equipment on the roof.
- Green poles: Located in the very back row and along the side edges, anyone can park here, but mainly they’re for very large vehicles (ie. conversion vans) as well as large vehicles with any cargo, equipment, or racks on the roof (ie. an SUV with a cargo shell).
- White poles: Located in rows 3 through 5, this small section is reserved specifically for standard sized cars: sedans, coupes, convertibles, and some station wagons.
- Camper parking: In the very back (farthest from the screen) is a section for campers. An attendant can help you park.
This station allows you to hear the movie through your car speakers and provides the best sound quality. Worried about running out your car battery? See the next tip!
If using the radio to listen to the movie, you’ll need to know how to keep it on while keeping off headlights and other accessories in your vehicle– you may need your car manual for that. Additionally, every car has its quarks with headlights, alarm systems, automatic doors, interior lights, etc. It’s best to have the most accurate info handy to solve issues fast.
Relax and enjoy the show!!
Prices are per person:
Online Fee $1.00 per transaction (Car)
General Admission (12-61): $13.00
Children (4-11): $9.00
Senior Citizens (62+): $9.00
Little ones 3 & under Free! (at DRIVE-IN ONLY)
*Prices subject to change*